As I Watched Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez Fight


As I watched the Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight, I might say it was one of the very close fights that I have ever watched. I have my scorecard for this fight:

09 | 09 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 09 | 0 9 | 09 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 09 = 114 - Manny Pacquiao

10 | 10 | 08 | 09 | 09 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 09 | 09 | 09 | 10 = 113 - Juan Manuel Marquez

I’m very thankful that Manny won the fight. For the result, I don’t need to argue with anyone else because I believe that the fight was really close so no need for us to judge who will win. I also believe that Manny deserved it. And since I said that the fight was really close, whoever won between them is just fine because they both deserve it. They gave the people an entertaining fight for the night (and morning for other countries). Even though Manny had difficulties fighting for a counter puncher like Marquez, he proved to the whole world that he can make it, toe to toe up to the 12th round and even won the battle. He’s even the first Asian boxer who’s three times world champion. CONGRATULATIONS MANNY PACQUIAO for proving that we Filipino can stand out among other countries when it comes to boxing. I’d like to say this again and again because it’s so nice to hear, “The New WBC and Ring Super Featherweight Champ Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao”!


image source= gmanews.tv

0 comments: