Maroon 5 on March 5: Live in the Philippines

Finally, I got the chance to visit my blog again. I know this is quite overdue but still, I want to share this information to others. This is with regards to my favorite band Maroon 5. I know you’re also familiar with them. Who else dare to say they didn’t know Maroon 5? Well, it’s behind the issue. I would just like everyone to know that I really want to see them perform. I really love their music. I wanted to watch them live in concert but the ticket price is too expensive for me. I guess my dream of watching and seeing them perform will not happen. But, it’s just fine. I still have their music in my computer, though. I can listen to it any time I want to. I just felt sorry for myself. The chance of seeing them performing live has vanished. For me, that is every person’s dream - to see their idols personally. For a person with not enough money “like me” we are so envy to know people like you who could watch them without any problems at all.

Also just to inform you, my favorite single in their latest album is the song entitled “Won’t Go Home Without You”. Here’s an idea about the cost of their concert tickets in Manila:

Patron VIP (101, 103, 1st 20 rows) – Php10500 (Reserved Seating)
Patron - Php7875 (Reserved Seating)
Lower Box - Php5250 (Reserved Seating)
Upper Box A - Php3938 (Reserved Seating)
Upper Box B - Php2625 (Free Seating)
Gen. Admission - Php1575 (Free Seating)

Concert will be held at the Araneta Coliseum on March 5, 2008

Maroon 5 Website: http://www.maroon5.com/

Source: http://ticketnet.com.ph/


0 comments: